Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Product Review: Lid for 30 oz Stainless Steel Tumbler by Orblue


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This lid is made for the 30 oz Yeti Stainless Steel Tumbler. I was told it might also work with other Stainless Steel Tumblers so I tried it with the Steel Peak 30 oz Stainless Steel Tumbler I use. It fit that tumbler with no problems. That tumbler comes with a lid also. I'm glad to have this lid as an extra one since I am not able to wash the tumbler in the dishwasher every day when I work back-to-back days (I mostly use the tumbler during days I work) and don't want to use the same lid every day.

I love how this lid has an opening to sip liquids through the tumbler, and that same opening will fit a plastic straw through. The opening slides shut also, which helps to prevent crumbs and other small particles from falling into the tumbler. Most importantly, I think this lid helped my drinks to stay cold while it was on the tumbler.

It washed well in my dishwasher without any problems.

I'm happy with the features of this lid and that it fits my tumbler!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars


received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#lidforyetitumbler

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G2MLNSW/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_kXRvxb0HGQKQQ


 

No comments:

Post a Comment