Monday, June 13, 2016

Product Review: Leather Band Watch from the Revolt Electric City

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Leather Band Watch is made for men, although to me it looks like it can be watch for both men and women.  It has a rose gold-tone and a minimalist white dial featuring slender stick hour markers and baton-shape hands. It also has analog display and Quartz movement.

I like the design of this watch, which is why I wanted to try it out as a woman. I tucked it into my apron at work; I use different men's and women's watches this way. Men's watches usually have a bigger face on them, which is why I like to use them sometimes. The face was big enough to look at the time without me having to put it real close to my eyes. I use it to know what time it is when I temp food, when it is time to go to lunch, and when it is time to shut down the product events I run.


I also wore it to see if it would look okay on me as a woman. The face has the design of a men's watch but the band looks like it is made for both men's and women's wrists. I used the tightest notch to tighten it to my wrist and it holds just right for me.

There is no clock ticking arm, which sometimes made me wonder if the watch was working. It has stayed at the right time so far in my week or so of using it. I plan to wind it up every now and then to hopefully keep it working.

Overall, I think this watch will work great for men and some women to use. I might give it to a male later when I am done using it at work.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#watch

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/CakCity-Leather-Casual-Classic-Stainless/dp/B01F290W92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&keywords=leather+watch

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment