Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Product Review: Lavender Hand Cream by Adorlee

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
This Lavender Hand Cream is made with lavender extract, shea butter, and vitamin E (plus other ingredients). It is non-greasy and contains a wonderful lavender smell!

This is something I used at night because the lavender smell is calming and relaxing to me. I have dry skin pretty much year round. Sometimes my dry skin is combined with eczema also. Although it didn't totally heal my dry, itchy skin (I don't think it is supposed to heal eczema) it did calm it down and closed up my skin in some places that it was open and oozing. My skin looks and feels smoother after using it. I love that the ingredients are non-greasy. I also the smell of lavender in this product!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#adorleebeauty

This Lavender Hand Cream is Available here:

https://www.adorlee.ca/adorlee-hand-cream/

No comments:

Post a Comment