Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Product Review: Lavalier Lapel Microphone by Sound Freak


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Lavalier Lapel Microphone can be used for podcasts, videos, vlogging, periscope, creating YouTube Videos, etc. It plugs directly into a Smartphone, pc, mac, and/or tablet that accepts the plug connection. The wire is 1.5 m long, so it is long enough to tuck away in different places (like a pocket) while recording. It is compact so it can be traveled with and stored in many different types of places.


This Lavalier Lapel Microphone was plug and play for me. I was expecting something that would take a lot of time to learn and I was glad it didn't take much time to figure out how to use it. It plugged directly into my iPhone and the microphone part clipped easily onto my shirt. I was able to record and listen to something on my iPhone right away.

One thing about this microphone is that the device and what the microphone connects to stay together, there is no separating them. So plan to stay close to the vicinity of whatever you plug this microphone into. The sound seems louder and clearer to me than just using the sound on my iPhone without this Lavalier Microphone.

I used it to record me speaking some Bible verses (audio below) in two different languages for the first time and I'm happy with the quality and plan to use it many more times!

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

Audio of me using this Lavalier Lapel Microphone:


I received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#SoundFreakPromotionMicrophone


No comments:

Post a Comment