Thursday, June 30, 2016

Product Review: L-Carnitine Optimal Dietary Supplement by Life Mastery Nutrition


 

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This 60 Capsule bottle of L-Carnitine is an Optimal Dietary Supplement. It is an amino acid to help support healthy fatty acid transfer from the blood into mitochondria...to be used for energy by the energy producing "furnaces" (which is mitochondria). Fat is then supposed to be used from the product as fuel as effectively and efficiently as possible. This L-Carnitine product may also inhibit the buildup of lactic acid, to help the body fight off fatigue. It also is supposed to help reduce the accumulation of metabolic wastes during exercising, which may cause the body to recover faster after workouts.

I have used L-Carnitine before in the solid pill form. This product is in pill capsule form with a silicon-basing. Once I got them in my system I don't remember feeling any fatigue in the middle of the day (and I usually experience a downward arrow as far as my energy goes in the middle of the day and like to lay down for 30 minutes when I feel it).

The directions stated for me to take this product twice a day, which I did (once around 11 a.m. and again around my work break around 2:30 p.m., and around 8 a.m. and 11 a.m. on another day). I was amazed I slept normally after taking it later in the day. Normally when I took two of another brand of this product in the past around 11 a.m. I was pretty much wired until around midnight or so. I do like the pill form of this type of product better, although I like that I can break up taking this product during the day so I am not taking so much at once.


I cannot honestly say if this product is a healthier or an equally healthy alternative to eating foods with the same substances in them or not. I am glad that I have it available during times of not eating any / much amino acid for awhile though (I try to eat a hamburger once or twice a week). I am glad I have it available on work days when I cannot be home to lay down for 30 minutes or so. I am also especially glad to have it during weeks I work four, five, and even six days in a row when I REALLY miss my 30 minute reenergizing time because I haven't had one many days in a row.

My Review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


#lifemasterynutrition

Available through Amazon.com:

https://www.amazon.com/L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate-Capsules-Essential-Performance/dp/B00QFUXHYA/ref=sr_1_2_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1466181978&sr=1-2&keywords=life+mastery+nutrition

 

No comments:

Post a Comment