Monday, June 20, 2016

Product Review: Jewelescent Gel Pens (120 Pack) by US Art Supply




Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

 
 
 
This 120 pack of Jewelescent Gel Pens comes with 2 sets of 60 acid-free and non-toxic pens. The types of pens included are classic, glitter, neon, pastel, metallic, and swirl colors. The tips range from 0.8 to 1.0 mm. The gel pens come on a plastic tray to help keep each set together and organized.


These gel pens glided on smoothly to an adult coloring book I used them in. Most of the colors were very rich. Occasionally a lighter color (like a yellow) came out looking streaky to me, in comparison to the other colors that glided on very smoothly. I loved the way the swirl color pens worked. They colored with various colors coming out of the pen, giving it a look that is unique to me. I wish that there could be more brownish colors because I color a lot of trees, but I'm glad there is more than one greenish color for the same reason. The colors didn't bleed through the pages. I also like how I can look through the see through pen cases to tell how much ink is left in the pens.

I'm very happy with these gel pens and know I can count on them to make the drawings I color very vibrant!

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BPGCK3W

No comments:

Post a Comment