Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Product Review: GR-8 Bluetooth Headphones With Mic - Bluetooth V4.1 by Hematiter


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This GR-8 Bluetooth V4.1 comes with headphones, a micro usb charging cable, a car charger, a cord management clip, and 2 extra sets of earplugs of different sizes. It has a mic feature and the headphones operate up to 8 hours of playtime. It also comes with a nice case to put the accessories in as well as a sports armband to put certain model cell phones in (my iPhone 6S Plus fits it).

I had a great experience with this product! I have never used Bluetooth products before so I had a short learning experience with it. First of all, the headphones need to be charged and it was easy to do so. I plugged the usb charging cable into a place on the headphones, into a brick, and then into the wall. The Bluetooth feature needed to be turned on with the iPhone 6S Plus as well as it needed to connect to this device when my phone recognized it. The headphones needed to be turned on from there. When I held down one of the buttons on the headphones for about 3 seconds there was an audio message saying that the device was on. When it was connected to my phone it gave me an audio message that it was connected. There is also a volume button on the headphones.

I could hear a music video very clearly though the headphones when I was close to the iPhone. I could hear it well when I walked into the other room also. I could also hear a person very well through the headphones when I called them on the iPhone and I was heard well too. I even walked around to different parts of my home and I was still heard by the other party very well.

When I turned the headphones off by pressing the button down for about 3 seconds it gave me an audio message that it was off and that it was disconnected.

The car charger did a great job of charging the headphones as well. I love that it comes with a case to put the headphones and all the accessories in. It helps a lot to have this case to put the accessories of the Bluetooth in, for when I use this Bluetooth in different places and to keep them in one place.

The sports armband seemed to fit really well when I wore it when exercising on an exercise bike. It tightened well to fit my arm.

I'm soooo happy with everything about this Bluetooth and the accessories that it comes with!

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#Ears

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F1XH3TQ

 

No comments:

Post a Comment