Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Product Review: GMETAL-5 Dual Function Lantern Flashlight 500 lms by Night ProVision


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 


This G-METAL-5 Dual Function Lantern Flashlight is USB rechargeable. It comes with a Night Provision 3.7v 2300mAh protected rechargeable battery, micro USB cable, full charge indicator charger, and Lanyard. It uses 500 lumens of brightness.

I was immediately able to get the flashlight to work by plugging the usb cable into the switching power supply and then into the wall. The place to insert the usb cable and close up the hole when the usb cable is not plugged into it is a little awkward (it doesn't look totally straight but it still fits) but I think it will just take a little getting used to. I took the battery out and noticed a plastic piece that needed to be removed. After I removed the plastic peace it worked without needing the switching power supply. I also tried using it with the usb port on my computer and it worked that way also.


This flashlight lights up a good portion of the room when I use it. It is very bright and I don't recommend pointing it at anybody. It is very bright just looking at it when I point it away from me. I also used it outdoors at nighttime to check my tires and I could see the tires very well. It also lit up the sidewalk very brightly. I think this is brightest flashlight I have ever used.

I love the box that this flashlight comes in because I think it will help me to keep it and the charging cord all in one place.

I believe this flashlight would be great for outdoor activities at night such as camping, hiking, working events, etc.

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#gmetal5

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.nightprovision.com/products/night-provsion-gmetal-5-innovative-dual-function-flash-light-lantern-500-lumen-tactical-led-flashlight-torch-usb-rechargeable-pcb-18650

No comments:

Post a Comment