Friday, June 17, 2016

Product Review: Essential Oil Set by Ethereal Wellness


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Essential Oil Set by Ethereal Wellness comes with 6 different essential oils in 10 ml bottles. It also contains reed sticks to create an aromatherapy experience. My set also came with a very informative e-book, which describes what the essential oils are good for.

The essential oils that are included and some of their benefits are:

Lavender: Helps with anxiety, hay fever, headaches, relaxation to sleep better, etc.

Orange: Helps with muscle aches, pains, anxiety, depression, etc.

Eucalyptus: Helps with sinus allergies, insect bites, headaches, muscle aches, pains, etc.

Lemongrass: Helps with stress, anxiety, insomnia, etc.

Tea Tree: Helps with dental hygiene, acne, etc.

Peppermint: Helps with respiratory problems, stomach problems, tiredness, muscle aches, etc.

If you purchase this set please read the informative e-book (that is currently included with buying this set) that explains how to use each essential oil.



I decided to use all of the essential oils for aromatherapy. Each one gave off a different scent and gave me a different experience. The Eucalyptus and Lemongrass essential oils reminded me of woodsy smells I sometimes smell outdoors. The Tea Tree oil reminds me of the smell of the tea when I drink it, it kind of awoke my senses and gave me some energy. The Peppermint oil helped me to breathe better when my respiratory was acting up, although it didn't cure me (I don't think it is supposed to). The Orange oil reminded me of Orange Chicken, with the orange smell and taste of it. The Lavender oil is the oil I loved the most in this set because it relaxed me and helped me to sleep better on some nights. All the benefits were positive to me.

I think this would be a great starter set for some people who are just starting to learn about essential oils.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

My video review of this Essential Oil Set:

 
 
received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment