Thursday, June 16, 2016

Product Review: Bath Toy / Shower Supply Organizer by bicmax


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


***PLEASE SEE UPDATE AT BOTTOM OF REVIEW***

This Bath Organizer can be used for toys and shower supplies (like shampoo, conditioner, etc). It comes with 4 vacuum suction cups to attach to the bathtub or a mirror (only 2 are needed to hang it, the other 2 are extras). The pocket is 18"x 14" and contains a slit on each side to attach to the suction cups or some other item to use the slits to hang the pocket on.

I decided to put shampoo and conditioner that gets cluttered on the edge of the bathtub in this organizer. I was only able to get 2 of the included suction cups to stick to the shower surface after I wet the suction ends. I guess the surface of the bathtub in my home is not one the suction cups work well with. Sometimes one of the suctions comes down but I am glad the other suction has been staying intact so the whole thing won't tumbling down (I think the extra loop is a bonus anyway).

What might be good for some people that might not be able to get the suction cups to stick would be to hang this bath organizer on a towel hanger with a removable rod that would support the weight of what is put in it, hopefully near the bathtub. Or if there is one, to use a type of suction cup that will stick to their bathtub/shower surface.

I like having this organizer because sometimes the bottles on the edge of my bathtub topple over and when they are hanging in this bag they are not in the way. I am gaining confidence that it will stick better after experimenting with it. I still have some other bottles on the edge of the bathtub that I might add to this bag if I see that it will hold more weight in the future. I'm just very glad it's sticking right now to the surface with a somewhat heavy shampoo and conditioner bottle and some smaller bottles.

My Review= 3 out of 5 stars (I might change my rating later if the product will continue to stay up...right now one of the sides comes down every now and then)

8-17-2016 UPDATE:

I have used this product in my bathtub for another 8 weeks or so.  I take it down when I clean the bathtub. When I first put this product up after cleaning the bathtub, I wet the suctions with water (the part that sticks to the bathtub) and it tends to fall down once or twice. After trying another one to two more times it eventually gets a good suction and stays up. I have tried this process with both sets of suctions and have gotten about the same results. Once it gets a good suction it will stay up.

My Updated Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#bicmax

Available through Amazon.com:

http://amzn.to/1OR9ji8

 

No comments:

Post a Comment