Thursday, June 2, 2016

Product Review: 48 Color Jewelescent Gel Pen Set by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 

 
This is an interesting set of gel pens. I noticed that the glitter, neon, metallic, pastel, and classic pens are packaged beside each other in the organizer trays.

These gel pens can be used for a variety of different uses. I decided to use them for coloring in an adult coloring book. They glided on very smoothly to the pages. Although I can see some of the colors through the back of the pages they didn't leak through them.  I like that they contain different colors and styles because some of the pens caused my drawings to look shiny and sparkly in places that I wanted them to be, such as with the feathers of a bird and the hair of a dog. It is great that I can add different effects with the different types of pens. I also experimented with these pens to combine them with colored pencils on a drawing and it brought the drawing more alive for me with them added.
These gels pens added interesting effects to a drawing I colored. I used both gel pens and colored pencils with this drawing in the Amazing Dog 2 Adult Coloring Book.
I love the variety of colors this set contains. I wish there were more browns in the set because I color a lot of trees in pictures it seems. I like that the pens will color for awhile (they have lasted the longest with coloring small and medium-sized spaces) before the ink is used up. I also like how the ink can be seen from their clear cases because I can tell how much ink is in them.

I believe that people will get a lot of use from using this variety pack of different colors and styles of gel pens, from coloring, drawing, sketching, scrapbooking, decorating, etc.

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

No comments:

Post a Comment