Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Product Review: 3-in-1 Stapler Set by Office Elite


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This 3-in-1 stapler set comes with a stapler, staples, and a staple remover.

The stapler is like no other I remember using before. There is a button that is on the top of it to open it to load the staples. The staple holder shoots out. The staple tray is then pressed back inside the stapler when the staples have been loaded. It staples pretty nicely and it hasn't jammed up since I've used it.

This set came with a decent amount of staples. They stapled pretty flat on the papers I stapled. Each stick of staples looked to contain about 40 individual staples. The stapler fit one full stick of staples; another stick can be broken up (about half a stick) to fill the rest of the staple tray.

The staple remover is thinner and the claws are sharper than any staple remover I remember using.


I love that the stapler is compact. It fits very nicely on my desk organizer with the staple remover and staples.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#ShopOfficeElite

This is 3-in-1 Stapler Set is available here:

http://www.amazon.com/Stapler-Set-Desktop-Remover-Stacking/dp/B01BBHAMPI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1463785630&sr=8-3&keywords=stapler+set+with+flat+clinch+staples&refinements=p_85:2470955011


 

No comments:

Post a Comment