Monday, May 2, 2016

Product Review: Laptop Cooling Pad by Tree New Bee


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This Laptop Cooling Pad is made to fit laptops 15.6" and smaller. It will keep your laptop cool with its motor turbo double fans while it is being used and afterwards. It is very portable and light and can be easily tucked into most travel bags.
I used this with my laptop after it had been plugged in awhile to cool it down and it did a good job of doing so. It was easy to use, all I needed to do was find a brick to plug it into and it plugged right into an electric unit and started working. The cord is not as long as I wish it was but it is long enough to reach an electrical unit near a bookcase that I sit my laptop on to rest, which is good. The stand is kind of nice also because it lifts up my laptop higher. It has also been a good place to rest my laptop on with and without the fans running.

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#laptopcoolingpad

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017GZIJDQ



No comments:

Post a Comment