Monday, May 9, 2016

Product Review: Extra Large Table Easel by US Art Supply


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This Extra Large Table Easel has a variety of different uses. It can be used to paint and draw with smaller sized canvases and paper on (up to 14" wide), to display information that is needed while typing, hold Ipads and Tablets, hold cookbooks, etc. It comes with a tray that folds away when it is not being used. It also has different sizes to adjust the angles and can be folded up to a small size when it is not being used.

This easel came in handy for me to use while I was working on some classwork. It is nice to have to keep vocabulary words in front of me and to stand papers on to check my work once I have typed my assignments. It worked well to use to color on a 8 1/2 x 11" coloring page turned side to side (instead of up and down) with both fine line pens and watercolor paint with a thick piece of watercolor paper behind it. And, it was great to have to hold artwork while it was drying! It also worked well to hold my Kindle Fire up while it was in its soft case, which means it will stay there securely while reading an eBook, recipe, etc.

This easel holds up my Kindle Fire very securely.

I think people will find this easel useful for many different applications. I love that it adjusts to three different sizes so users can find the one that works the best for their uses.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E7GLMOK


 

No comments:

Post a Comment