Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Product Review: Desk Organizer by Oak Leaf

This handy Desk Organizer is great for storing office supplies, remote controls, cell phones, and even pocket-sized books. It is 11.5x5.5x5.5 inches and is made of PU leather material with a brown body and white lining.  It has six divided compartments, with one of the compartments containing a drawer.

I had three remote controls laying around and was glad to see that this organizer fit all three of them. It also fit a pair of my scissors, a white out strip holder, a calculator, a pen (the section I put it in will probably hold a whole set of pens), a pocket-sized book, and a pocket-sized notepad. I think the drawer would also be a good place to put books of stamps and Post-It Notes (I used the drawer to put the pocket-sized book and pocket-sized notepad in). There is room in my organizer for more to be stored also.

Right now I have it sitting on a small book chest near a place where I use the remote controls. To me, the style of the organizer is one which can be used on various surfaces and can to be used for different needs.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Leather-Organizer-Oak-Leaf-Compartment/dp/B01CCM05EO?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

No comments:

Post a Comment