Friday, May 13, 2016

Product Review: Cord Light (Light Blue) by SWENYO



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
This cord light I received came in the light blue color. It is a 15 feet long fabric cable that will work with a standard socket. It comes with a switch to turn the light bulb on and off. There are a lot of ways it can be experimented with, as far as how to dangle the light.

It was easy to use. I put a 120 volt light bulb in it, plugged the cord into an electrical socket, and turned on the switch...it worked the first time I turned the switch on. I dangled it near a place near my laptop where I work on learning another language (with paper and pencil) and it gave out an efficient amount of light...it was very, very bright!

My only concern is with leaving it near somewhere that can't take the heat from the light bulb, so I watched it pretty closely. I feel better unplugging it when it is not in use and even taking the light bulb out.

I think this cord light will come in handy for people that do not have much light to read with, or who just need extra light in a room.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Available through Amazon.com:

Cord Light (Light Blue):

http://www.amazon.com/SWENYO-Cord-Light-Blue/dp/B017WNFJOE?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_cr-mr-title




No comments:

Post a Comment