Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Product Review: Cold Remedy by Sprouts


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This Cold Remedy by Sprouts is unlike any cold and sore throat remedy I remember taking. It comes with a dropper. Drops of the liquid are to be added to water. The 2 fl oz bottle I received says to add 1 ml (25 drops) 1-2 times per day in water or as needed. It contains herbs which contain anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties which help the body resist and kill unwanted foreign substances, which prevents the virus from attacking cells. It is also supposed to give the immune system a boost, help loosen and expel phlegm from the lungs, stimulate circulation and reduce inflammation.

I used this Cold Remedy when I had stuffiness in my head with a sore throat and also when I just had a sore throat. At first I didn't like the way it tasted. The second time I barely noticed any taste at all so I must have gotten used to it. I didn't notice any side effects. I didn't feel any unusual drowsiness and I think I went forward with everything I had planned during those days.

So far my sicknesses didn't move beyond a sore throat when I have taken this Cold Remedy. That showed me that it might have stopped the sickness from spreading, which I am happy about. I am also very happy that this product is for both colds and sore throats.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My Video Review of this Cold Remedy by Sprouts:
 
 
 
#Remedies
 

No comments:

Post a Comment