Sunday, May 22, 2016

Product Review: Clip-on Phone Pouch (to Shield Cell Phone EMF) by SYB


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Clip-on Phone Pouch will fit cell phones up to 6.25"x3.25".  It comes with powerful shielding material that lines the back of the Phone Pouch and shields the body from harmful radiation from cell phone radiation (deflects up to 99% of cell phone radiation: 65-80 dB attenuation of frequencies from 30MHz to 1GHz). There is a layer of fabric inside each pouch, which is interwoven with gossamer thin metallic threads that form a shield to deflect EMF radiation. The clip on the pouch can be attached to a loop or other place on clothes that it will fit around. It also has a Velcro closure.
The pouch fit my iPhone 6S Plus just right. It is padded enough to protect my phone without adding much more weight with carrying the phone around. The clip feature works the best for me when clipping it near (beside and not actually on) my belt loop. It also fits nicely into my side pocket in my work pants, I can barely notice that the clip is there. I usually don't put my cell phone in my pockets because I have heard that it carries harmful radiation; I am glad that I have the option of clipping near the belt loop or in the pocket of some of my pants now.


The other case I was using was harder to get my cell phone in and out of and it zippered. I LOVE that this case is easier to use and there is a Velcro closure.

The great features I found with this phone pouch: 1) the material that blocks EMF rays, 2) the Velcro closure, and 3) the clip.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#SYBPocketPouch

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B019KWS9BA

 

No comments:

Post a Comment