Monday, May 23, 2016

Product Review: Amazing Dogs 2, Adult Coloring Book by Tali Carmi


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This adult coloring book contains many detailed designs of different types of dogs. There is a list of what type of dog is in each picture at the back of the book. The pages are single sided so they are easier to color. In my opinion, the paper is a good thickness for a coloring book, although I do not think it is as thick as some of the paper found in coloring books.

When I used fineliner pens on one of the drawings they colored within the thin lines the best. They often bled through the page.

A drawing I colored in this coloring book with both gel pens and colored pencils.
I also did something different than I ever remember doing before with using this coloring book. I decided to combine gel pens and colored pencils in a drawing. The drawing turned out with a lot of different shades of colors because of combining the different colors from both. Both the gel pens and colored pencils spread the colors evenly throughout the designs and gave it a more alive feeling to me then when I just color with one or the other. Coming both the gel pens and colored pencils this way has motivated me to color like this with other designs. None of the colors bled through the paper with this option.

I think some people will LOVE (like I do) that the designs are on the right hand side of the pages because it is sometimes harder to color designs on the left hand side.

My Review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#Promotion

Available through Amazon.com:

 http://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Dogs-Coloring-Stress-Relieving/dp/1532916795

No comments:

Post a Comment