Friday, May 6, 2016

Product Review: 9117CL Business Casual Watch by Aposon

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This is an interesting business casual men's watch that not only gives the time but the month, day of the week, and the moon phase. There is a knob to adjust all of those but the moon phase (which I think must be calculated based on the month, day, and time). The case material is made of stainless steel, the mirror surface is made of high hardness glass, and the leather band is replaceable.

A diagram that shows what each part of the watch does.
First of all, I am a woman but I wanted to try out this man's watch because of the moon phase feature; this is the first time I have run into a watch with that feature. It helps me to keep track of when a new moon is supposed to occur. It has also come in handy as a watch to keep in my apron while I'm at work (since I'm not allowed to wear a watch at work). The face of the watch is bigger to me than the watch I was using and the numbers are also bigger. The time, date, and day of the week are easy to adjust with the knobs on the right side of the watch. I love the feel of the leather band also. The time kept right on this watch. I like that I can't hear any ticking and the there is classic date window also.

I am planning to keep this watch for myself to continue to tuck away in my apron at work for awhile and to look at on my chest of drawers. In the future I plan to maybe give it to a male that will appreciate the moon phase feature on this watch.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amztk.com/9117cl

#Aposon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment