Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Product Review: 50 Piece Colored Pencil Set by US Art Supply



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 

This set of colored pencils comes with 50 different wax based colors, to make your drawings full of a lot of different colors. The pencils come pre-sharpened and contain the U.S. Art Supply log on them, which helps to keep them in one set. They also come in a handy plastic carry case that snaps shut.

These colored pencils worked well in an adult coloring book I used them in. I can tell some of them are waxed based after they were colored with, while some of the other colored pencils I cannot tell so much, I think because the color was spread around wider spaces and I didn't press down so much with them. The colors looked lighter when I did not press down as hard with them.

This set of colored pencils comes with many different colors.
I love how I cannot find one color that is the same in this set and that there are many shades of each color. I also love how the barrels on the pencils are colored to match what color the pencils are. The pencils I sharped in the set sharpened without losing any of the lead from what I can tell, which shows me that they should last awhile.

My Review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Q3HWHX2


 

No comments:

Post a Comment