Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Product Review: Queen Size, White Duvet Cover by SWENYO

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This queen size white duvet cover by SWENYO is made of cotton and is 88 inches x 92 inches. It will fit a queen size comforter inside of it, protecting it from getting dirty as much so it will not have be washed as much. It is great to use with the white pillowcases by the same company.


This is the first time I remember using a duvet cover. It was an interesting experience. For me being a first time user it took another person to help get a comforter placed inside of it. We also had an extra person around that was willing to hold the bottom of the duvet cover so we could shake the sides of it to fit the comforter inside. I suggest that people be gentle when putting the comforter or blanket inside of it because I could hear the side rip a little when I was putting the comforter down one of the sides of it. The small rip was not big enough to be very much of a concern to me but people just need to know that the sides are delicate. When we were done putting the comforter inside of it there were buttons to close it up. Pillows can be placed under or on top of it.

To me this duvet cover looks and feels like a sheet on top of the bed. It gives the room a different kind of look and feel to me, one that looks to me like the bed is made with a sheet cover. Sheets feel cold to me so the room has kind of a colder feel to me now.

I think this duvet cover would be great for people that want to protect their comforters or blankets they use on their beds that they aren't able to wash as much. I think it would also be great to use in hotels.

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

#SWENYO

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B26WLMU

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment