Thursday, April 7, 2016

Product Review: Premium Aluminum Tabletop Easel by US Art Supply


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Premium Aluminum Tabletop Easel is made of aluminum metal that is high quality and lightweight. It will fit on a tabletop or desk. There is a media tray and a top clamp that will hold canvases in place while painting. It will hold canvases up to 26" high and 1.5" thick.

Although there were no directions that came with the product that I noticed, the easel was easy for me to put together. It is a smaller version of a bigger easel that I had already learned how to put together, which is why it was easy for me. It comes with the base and the top and bottom clamp (the top clamp is there to help hold the top of a canvas while the bottom clamp is a media tray) that needs to be fed through the top of the easel, moved around to where they should be placed, and then tightened with the clamps.

This Aluminum Tabletop Easel holding a 9"x12" canvas.

This easel fits on my desk. It is kind of pointy to me, which I think is needed for it to hold bigger canvases because that is probably what makes it heavy duty. I used both a big (16"x20") and small (8"x8") thin canvas to paint on this easel; it held both in place. The legs on the easel slid a few times when I was painting on the bigger canvas (16"x20"); I held the canvas in place when that happened though and secured the legs better and it didn't fall off.

One of the great features of this easel is that the media tray and top clamp is able to be adjusted. It also folds so when it's not in use it can be stored away in a closet, wall corner, or other area that is out of the way.

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OPEEEI6
 

No comments:

Post a Comment