Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Product Review: Knee Support Brace by TheraKnee

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This TheraKnee Brace for the knee is to help prevent, protect, and support major knee injuries. It has an open patella design that helps to relieve pressure and reduce knee joint fatigue from extreme usage and intense exercises. It contains three straps that can be adjusted to receive different levels of compression.

I suffer from knee pain sometimes so this knee brace is great to have, especially when walking up stairs, since that has been my greatest source of knee pain. It has added heat around my knee area and made if feel "calmer". I have used disposable knee patches in the past that accomplished this so it is nice to have a brace I can wear now that gives some heat to my knee area that I can keep much longer.

I barely noticed it was there when walking with it on. When I used it when I was riding on my exercise bike it was kind of awkward feeling because it kind of slid around. So, the biggest thing I will keep it on hand for is when my knee starts from hurting from walking up stairs (which I do a lot of just about every day).
 
My review= 5 out of 5 stars

I received this at a heavy discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/TheraKnee-Support-Brace-Adjustable-Breathable/dp/B018USPQIY?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00

 

No comments:

Post a Comment