Friday, April 8, 2016

Product Review: iPhone 6S Plus Anti-Privacy Screen Protector by TWOBIU


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This screen protector for the iPhone 6S Plus not only protects it from scrapes, scratches, marks and bumps but it has an anti-spy peeping feature on it so information can be hidden from people as you are reading information on your iPhone. It uses oleophobic coating which helps reduce fingerprints. The glass is precise laser cut tempered, it has rounded edges and is exquisitely polished giving original HD clarity at 99.99% and touchscreen accuracy.

I was kind of leery about putting a glass protector on my phone because one of my family members said they had to have someone do it for them. This was easy for me to install though. I just peeled off the film as it indicated and matched the holes on the sticky part of the glass to my phone. I didn't get it right the first time (it wasn't straight) so I just peeled it off and tried it again a few times. I was happy to see that it was easy to be peeled off to try again. I have only noticed one bubble-looking place in the screen, which isn't easily noticeable to me.

At first it looked like I was going to have a hard time seeing the screen with the anti-privacy feature but realized I was able to turn the brightness up in the settings on my phone. I have had to get used to putting my finger inside the groove where the wake-up button is on my phone instead of it feeling smooth, but that is a small price to pay to keep my iPhone more protected. This screen protector also does not interfere with my iPhone clear case, which I am happy about.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#screenprotector

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/iphone-6splus-screen-protector/dp/B01A5DT6W4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1448934741&sr=8-1&keywords=iphone6splus+screen+protector&m=A2NX0P62CBFTLI
 

No comments:

Post a Comment