Thursday, April 28, 2016

Product Review: Fanny Pack by JD Fit


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
This Fanny Pack is something that can be worn around the waste during running, walking, jogging, or biking. It comes with two miniature bottles with elastic tie slots to put them in to store during your activity. One of the zippered compartments will hold a normal size cell phone (and some plus models) and the other zippered compartment will hold some smaller items. It also comes with a ring to attach keys to and an "I Love Running" sticker.

I used this Fanny Pack while walking one day when it was lightly raining. It fit my iPhone 6S Plus inside of it, with room left for some other smaller items. When I was walking the bottles stayed secure and kind of bounced up and down (with the movement of my legs and hips). They added a little bit more weight but I think it was worth it to have some water available. One of the bottles of water came out when I leaned over a few times, which wasn't a big deal to me because I don't imagine I will be leaning over a lot when using this. For me it was easier to drink water from the hole in the lid of these water bottles, versus taking the lid off. I like that the storage compartments zippered because my phone stayed dry.

I also used this Fanny Pack when I went to a watch a softball game to see how it would do having it around my waist during that. I put a miniature pre-chilled bottled water in one of the elastic tie slots (not one of the bottles that this came with). It worked well for that but the bottle came out every now and then when I leaned over.

The key ring is a nice feature although I would rather keep my keys in my pocket while walking because I have a remote control on a ring with my keys and they kind of dangle awkwardly on the key ring because of that. I really like that this Fanny Pack does not stick out as much as some of the other Fanny Packs do.

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#BerkmanDesigns

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/2016-Hydration-Belt-Free-Accessories/dp/B018F4CRYO/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1460418750&sr=8-20&keywords=hydration+running+belt

No comments:

Post a Comment