Monday, April 18, 2016

Product Review: Angel Curve 18K Gold Pendant Necklace created with Crystal Swarovski Elements by Afterglow Jewelry

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This Angel Curve 18K Gold Pendant Necklace is made of Swarovski elements, which are crystals used by various designers and manufactured in third party workshops.  The most skilled artisans have inlaid the stones for the crystal Swarovsksi Elements pendant under a microscope. The necklace uses sophisticated Austrian electroplating and polishing equipment.

I received this necklace with the crystal clear stone. It has been an interesting necklace to wear because I do not remember ever coming across this shape of a pendant before. The shape doesn't really remind me of an angel, although I do like the shape. I like that the stone will match just about everything I wear, since it is clear. It is nice enough for me to wear with casual, work, and "basic" clothes. Another thing I like about it is that the chain is adjustable, which allows me to wear it at different lengths.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#AfterglowAngelCurve

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CW9IJYU

 

No comments:

Post a Comment