Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Product Review: 6-Strand Galactic Pearl Necklace Set by Dee Zee Global

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This is a 6-strand Galactic Pearl Necklace which also comes with matching pearl earrings. It adjusts from 16-20 inches long. Both the necklace and the earrings wear well with fancy clothes and some types of casual clothes.

I think this is the first time I have had a necklace like this, with there being 6 strands. It is great that all of the strands are attached so they won't get separated from each other. When I wore both the necklace and earrings with just a semi-nice colored t-shirt it looked too fancy to me. When I put a nicer looking top on it looked like it went with it a lot better. It would also be great to wear with dresses. The necklace would most likely be something I pull out for special occasions while the earrings I might wear more often.

received this product at a heavy discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#pearlstrand

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UO2C3RC



 

No comments:

Post a Comment