Thursday, April 21, 2016

Product Review: 12 x 18 Pizza Peel and Paddle made from Acacia Wood by Nice & Nature


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This is a nice pizza peel/paddle made of sanded and crafted acacia wood. The edges are thin and rounded. It is 12"x18", which is wide enough for home pizzas. It can be used to swoop your pizza right from the oven, like they do in restaurants. There is even a hole in the wood so that it can be hung up.

I used this product to have something firmer under my pizza when cutting it. I usually put a fresh sheet of aluminum foil under the pizza when it cooks in the oven, with the pizza coming directly from the oven with the aluminum foil underneath it. In the past I have cut my pizza after it has come out of the oven with potholders under it or the cardboard the pizza came on, while still on the aluminum foil. This caused the aluminum foil to often get a lot of holes in it when I did that, which probably isn't a big deal to many people. I often use the sheet of aluminum foil I cook the pizza on to wrap one of the pieces of pizza in to have for lunch at work. Since I use this pizza peel/paddle now the pizza cuts much easier, without leaving very many holes in the aluminum foil.

It was easy to clean. I washed it was soap and water and dried it with a paper towel.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#Wooden

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01A28UAKE/ie=UTF8?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&keywords=Acacia+Wood+Pizza+Board

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment