Thursday, March 31, 2016

Product Review: Zippered Pencil Holder by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This is a lightweight, zippered case with 36 slots for colored pencils and even a slim sized eraser. It opens up and folds flat into two sections. Once it is closed up it can be stored away wherever is most convenient.
I used this to put a set of 36 colored pencils in. It holds them all very securely. There was one slot kind of out of the way from the others and I decided to put a black colored pencil in that slot, so I can have it readily available. It looks like a case for paintbrushes (I think it is made for that also since it said "brush bundle" on the packaging) so at first it might take me some getting used to having a case like this for colored pencils.


I am glad to now have a case like this for colored pencils because sometimes my colored pencils end up in places where they are not so easy to pull out and get misplaced from their sets. It keeps up to 36 colored pencils all in one place as long as they are put in and/or returned to this case.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SG0GLEA

 

No comments:

Post a Comment