Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Product Review: White Pillowcase Set by SWENYO

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

These White Pillowcases are 20” x 28” (50.80cm x 71.12cm) and fit standard/queen pillows. I love the way they feel, they are sooo comfortable. They remind me of the kind of pillowcases I often use in hotels but they feel much softer to me. Sometimes the black color on the material I use for my eye cover rubs off on my pillowcases but I cannot see where they did on these pillowcases.

They were easy to wash. I machine washed them with cold water and tumbled them dry (low setting is preferred). They are not supposed to be bleached.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#SWENYO

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01B53CLIO/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=


 

No comments:

Post a Comment