Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Product Review: Watercolor Pencil Set (36 watercolor pencils) with Canvas Wrap by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This set of Watercolor Pencils comes with 36 premium watercolor pencils with high-quality pigments. It comes with a good variety of colors. They can be used for dry or wet drawings (just add water to a dry paintbrush after you color for wet drawings). It also comes with a faux leather canvas holder that snaps shut and has 36 pencil slots (the right amount for this set).


Before I added water to a drawing on watercolor paper.
After I added water to a drawing on watercolor paper.
I liked using these colored pencils for both dry and wet drawings. They colored smoothly on the paper. The colors were lighter when I colored with the colored pencils without adding water, they were more like shades of the colors to me. The drawings looked more rich to me once I added water. They also worked nicely with coloring in an adult coloring book.


I'm glad this set comes with a canvas case. It wrapped up and snaps into a handy roll shape. It was a much tighter fit once I had all the colored pencils in it. It can be easily tucked into a bag when it is rolled up.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CDJ7I7I


 

No comments:

Post a Comment