Friday, March 18, 2016

Product Review: Tea Tree Oil by First Botany Cosmeceuticals

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This Australian Tea Tree Oil has a variety of uses. I can be used to help get rid of lice, soothe sunburns and insect bites, as an all-purpose cleaner, can help Psoriasis and ringworm, can help relieve earaches, and can be used in a humidifier to help relieve asthma and other breathing conditions (please know that for some of these uses this Tea Tree Oil needs to be added to something...like adding it to shampoo to help get rid of lice). It also is used in some creams, lotions, and soaps.

I used this Tea Tree Oil in my aromatherapy machine. To me it has kind of a soothing, woody scent, which seemed to relax me. On one hand, I did sneeze when I used it one time I used it in my aromatherapy machine, and on the other hand my respiratory system seemed clear another time I used it. Since I am allergic to dust and pollen that might be why I sneezed during one time (because there was probably dust and pollen in the room), and as time went by my respiratory got better that day, and my respiratory system felt much better the other time.

This Tea Tree Oil reminds me of a scent from the woods, which is a comforting smell to me. It is good to know that I have this oil available to use to remind me of that smell. I also like that this 4 fl oz bottle should last awhile.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#FBTTO

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=tea+tree+essential+oil+tea+tree+oil+for+athlete+foot+cold+sores+%26+yeast+infection+by+first+botany&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Atea+tree+essential+oil+tea+tree+oil+for+athlete+foot+cold+sores+%26+yeast+infection+by+first+botany

 http://www.amazon.com/First-Botany-Cosmeceuticals-Australian-Dropper/dp/B00ZF80T0I/

No comments:

Post a Comment