Monday, March 14, 2016

Product Review: SnackCubby by Practico Kitchen


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

 
This reusable SnackCubby is translucent and made of silicone that is BPA-free and is freezer and dishwasher safe. I received a package of two. Each Snackcubby will hold 8.5 ounces (254 ml) of food or drink and comes with an extra cap with a place to insert a straw for drinking.


What I like about these SnackCubbies are that they will not only hold foods but drinks as well. I put some snacks in them and the smaller-pieced items (like yogurt covered almonds) worked well. They also worked with some small-sized cookies, which fit but are not as easy to get out. I like that when I used it for orange juice that I didn't have to hold it in my hand during my meal because it sits like a cup. It is great that they are slim because they don't take up a lot of room in my bag and can even be put in the smaller front compartment of my bag.


These SnackCubbies can also be used to make popsicles because they are freezer safe. It is recommended that two popsicle sticks are used because of the size of the popsicles.

I will most likely continue to use them to put small pieces of candy and crackers in to have on-the-go. I might also use them to put granola in and to make slushies.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#snackcubby

Available through Amazon.com:

https://amzshark.com/r/snackcubby
 

No comments:

Post a Comment