Monday, March 7, 2016

Product Review: Picasso Face Paint Kit

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

*****This review is meant for parents, teachers, and other people that work with children to read.*****

This Picasso Face Paint Kit comes with 6 colors of watercolor paint (mine came with purple, white, green, blue, red, and yellow), 2 paint sticks (pink and green), a paintbrush, a sponge, glitter, and stencils.

I used three different paintbrushes to paint my face to try this product out. I used the paintbrush that came with this set and two paintbrushes from a set of paintbrushes that are for face painting; these paintbrushes were great for detail. The paintbrushes needed to be wet first since the paint in this set is watercolor. It is great that this set comes with a sponge because I was able to dab extra water off onto the sponge from the paintbrushes. The paintbrushes glided the paint on very nicely to my face and helped me to fill it in with the watercolor paint.


I love that there are stencils in this Face Paint Kit because it will help people to draw something that they might already not know how to on their faces.

I first washed my face with a cloth and water and although it looked like all or most of the paint was off my face I could still see some of the paint color in it. I used daily cleanser after that and it got all the paint off from what I could tell.

I believe that both children and adults alike will enjoy using this Picasso Face Paint Kit.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

My Video Review:


#PicassoFacePaint

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BM0753G

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment