Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Product Review: PhoneSoap 2.0: UV Sanitizer by PhoneSoap

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
I received the white model of this PhoneSoap 2.0 product. It is a cute-looking device. It is supposed to help get rid of germs and bacteria on your iPhone, plus some other cell phone models. It comes with a cord that plugs into the device and an electric outlet. There is a place to insert a phone charging cord (charging cord not included) so it can clean your phone while it is charging. In my opinion, it looks like a miniature tanning bed. There is lighting (UV-C) on the inside, on both the top and bottom of the device. There is also an acoustic audio amplifier, so you can hear notifications from your phone while it is sanitizing/charging.

I was excited to receive this sanitizer because I have never seen or used anything like it. I was also glad it fit my iPhone 6S Plus, because sometimes it's hard to find accessories for it. Unfortunately I didn't notice that the cord was shorter than I thought it was at first and it fell off of the chest of drawers I had set it on while I was learning how to use it. I did learn how fragile this device is though because of that experience. One of the UV-C lights broke (it split in two) and it doesn't light up anymore.

I don't know if this is recommended but it is how I was able to test this product after that UV-C light broke: Since the bottom light still works, I flip the phone after it has cleaned one side of the phone from the UV-C light that works so it can clean the other side. I hope it is still safe to use it after one of the UV-C lights broke. If it is I am impressed and happy it is still operable. Please handle with care and set the device somewhere there is plenty of room between the electric outlet and wherever you will be placing it because it is FRAGILE.

I am not sure just how clean my iPhone became from using this device to sanitize it. It smells and feels cleaner. I haven't had any problems with my iPhone after I put it in this device to sanitize, also. I am still kind of excited to have it even though I learned it is fragile.

Please read the instructions if you decide to purchase this product. There is important information that needs to be learned about it, such as that people need to stand back a certain distance from the device because of the UV-C lighting.

My review= 4 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#PhoneSoap

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/PhoneSoap-2-0-Sanitizer-Universal-Charger/dp/B016NGFY3C

 

No comments:

Post a Comment