Friday, March 18, 2016

Product Review: Memory Foam Lumbar Pillow with Gel Pad by Ziraki

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Memory Foam Lumbar Pillow is made to extend from the base of the spine to the lower-midpoint of the back to help improve posture, alleviate lower back pain, and reduce stress to the back. It comes with two separate covers (mine was gray and black) and a cooling gel pad.

This Memory Foam Lumbar Pillow did help me to sit more upright when I used it on my back with a regular pillow under it while sitting up, which I believe helped to reduce stress to my back as well. Usually using just a regular pillow causes me to slouch a lot when I am sitting up right. This pillow seemed to stay in place and I didn't lose it when it was behind my back. It also fastened tightly to my pillow and stayed secured in place. The gel pad did cool my back in a soothing kind of way also. I used it unsecured on top of the pillow, although there are straps on the back to fasten it to it.

It is sort of soft but it is stiff too; the stiffness is what I think may help the spine and the back so much. I will be using it in the sitting up position versus as a pillow to lay my head on because of how it seems to mold my spine and lower back right into it.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#zirakipillows1

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0190TBO1U

No comments:

Post a Comment