Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Product Review: Ivory Colored Beachy Nassa Stretch Anklet by SpunkySoul.com

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This is a nice anklet for people that want to be reminded of the beach. It is not bulky like I have imagined an anklet with shells would be. The shells on the anklet are small (cute). There are also small silver beads in between the shells. There might be slight variations in the color, size, and shape. It is lead and nickel free. It can be layered to use with other anklets also.

This anklet would be great to wear barefoot or with sandals on the beach or anywhere, anytime during the spring and summer months that you want to wear it.  The size of this anklet I think is made for people of all foot sizes. It is stretchy so if your feet are bigger it should be able to stretch around your feet, if your feet are smaller it should slide right on. Please note that the circumference is 10" to determine if it might be a tight or a lose fit.

In my opinion, this anklet is something that would look great on women of all ages!

My review = 5 out of 5 stars

#anklet

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B53H3MI


received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment