Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Product Review: iPhone 6S Plus Case by Pierre Bernard


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This is a thin, rugged protective case for the iPhone 6S Plus (may fit other models also). It has a Spider Web Protection Design with air cushion corners; the design offers a lot of protection from being dropped and/or scratched. There are openings on the case for the on/silent button, headphones, the charging slot, the 8 holes at the bottom (the speaker?), the camera, and it also has buttons for the volume, and on/off iPhone features. There is even a circled opening on the back of the case that is big enough to show the Apple icon on the phone.

I received this case in the rose gold color, which I LOVE because it matches the color of the back of my iPhone! This case fits my iPhone 6S Plus just right. I had to be careful not to nudge the iPhone buttons very hard when I slid my phone into it though, so I wouldn't break them. The on/off button on this case is harder to push than the original button on my iPhone but I have gotten used to that more and more every day. The openings and buttons on this case are where they should be so that those buttons and slots on my iPhone aren't covered.

I really like using this case for my iPhone 6s Plus. Although it didn't look and feel like a heavy duty case to me before I put my iPhone in it, it did look and feel more heavy duty to me once the iPhone was in it. Even though I don't remember dropping it since I received this case, I feel like my iPhone is more protected now because of it.

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#Pierrebernard

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AZXB1JU

 

No comments:

Post a Comment