Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Product Review: Hanging Toiletry Bag for Men and Women by Jagurds

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This Hanging Toiletry Bag is: 11" x 7.5" x 3". It will hang on a door knob and other convenient places. It has four compartments that fit small and some big items that people need on-the-go, such as deodorant, toothpaste, a toothbrush, mouthwash, dental floss, shampoo, band aids, medication bottles, contact lens cases and supplies, etc. It also contains a detachable zippered pouch (included as one of the four compartments).


I put both smaller and bigger items in this Hanging Toiletry bag and it seemed to work great. I had a sample bottle of deodorant (.5 oz), shampoo (4 oz), body wash (3 oz), a contact lens case, a few band aids, and a full-size bottle of toothpaste (still in the product box) in the bag and it zipped up to a nice-looking carry bag size; I was concerned that the toothpaste would make the bag look bulky and feel heavy but it didn't.

At first I thought it looked from the picture like this Hanging Toiletry Bag might be more for men. Since I have received the product and used it, I really think it looks like it could be used by men and women (and maybe shared by husbands and wives), as well as children.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#toiletrybag

Available through Amazon.com:

http://dotdottravel.com/t1

No comments:

Post a Comment