Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Product Review: Genuine Leather Wallet Stand Folio Case with Card Slot for iPhone 6 / 6s Plus, Brown by 1byone

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

 

This is a case for the iPhone 6s plus (and probably some other models) which also has slots for credit cards and a place to put money bills or other paper items. It is made of genuine leather. The case I received is brown (there are other colors available).

This is a convenient product for the iPhone 6s Plus. There is a place to snap your phone into in which leaves room for the buttons on the phone (on/off, volume, ring/buzz buttons) as well as the charging plug in. What I LOVE about this case is that it functions as a stand when it is put in the right position on flat surfaces, which helps for when I need to make videos from my phone. I also love that it is pretty much just the right size to put in another zippered small case I sometimes use to protect my phone from particles getting into the open holes (like food crumbs). The magnet does a great job of closing the case when I put it in closed position.

I have seen one snag on the case (probably from one of my fingernails) so far so I don't think it is snag-proof. I love the way the case feels in my hand, which is why it might already have a snag already (I don't think leather is supposed to be snag proof anyway). It still should continue to look nice for a long time though.

I think this case would be great for people that just want to bring their phone and a few other essentials (credit cards and money bills) with them to various places.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#iphon6pluleathewallecase

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/1byone-Genuine-Leather-Wallet-iPhone/dp/B012AIIW7M

 

No comments:

Post a Comment