Sunday, March 20, 2016

Product Review: Foam Roller by Dynamis

This Foam Roller is for muscles and yoga to help with flexibility and pain relief. It is made of high density foam.

I used it on the floor for stretching one day. It felt good on my legs at the time but I must've pulled a muscle or something because after I used it there was a very sharp pain in my lower leg that extended through my knee and up to around my hip area (it's also possible that this was caused by something else but I remember that I felt it soon after I used this). It might have been caused by me not stretching first. The pain didn't go away until the doctor gave me anti-inflammatories.

I tried it again to massage my back with it on the floor and had better success using it that way. It felt pretty good on my back and I had no problems with pulled muscles or soreness in the back area that I remember.

This is a new product for me so I probably need to learn how to stretch my body better before getting it out to use again. So, although it is used for stretching I will probably need to do some other kinds of stretching before I use it. I will probably use it the most for massaging my back.

My review= 4 out of 5 stars

I received this product at a heavy discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment