Sunday, March 13, 2016

Product Review: Fisherman Charm by Katara Decor


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

***Update: New Video Added Below***


 
This is an interesting Fisherman Charm by Katara Décor! It is about 1 inch by .75 inches and is silver. It shows a person fishing inside of a boat and a fish hanging from a fishing line inside of the boat.

I decided to put this charm on a necklace, even though I think it is made more for bracelets. I liked how the fish bobbed outward, from the way I had it on my necklace.

What I love the most about this Fisherman charm is that I am reminded of the Biblical verses of Matthew 4:19-20 when I wear it, which is about Jesus (Yeshua) explaining to his disciples that he would send them out to be fishers of men.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product at a discount from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

I'm sooo happy to be able to explain this product to you:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment