Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Product Review: 32 Ounce Paint Mixing Cups (12 Pack) by Custom Shop


Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


These paint mixing cups come with calibrated mixing ratios printed on them. They are intended for single use. They will hold 26 ounces of paint (or more if  you go beyond the measuring points).

I used these cups to put my paint water in when I needed to refill my small paint water cups. Having these cups available allowed me to dispose of my paint water in them and put some new water in my small paint water cups and continue painting; my paint projects didn't end when my water was full of too much paint because of these cups. One of the things I tried to watch out for was not to spill the paint water after I put it in these cups because they do not come with lids.


Since these cups will hold at least 26 ounces of paint water I can paint for a very long time! The mixing ratios were also easy to read on them.

I also used one of the cups so far to put my aromatherapy oil water in when it was time to clean my aromatherapy machine. It came in handy for that also.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#tcpglobal

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0023UPORY


 

No comments:

Post a Comment