Thursday, March 3, 2016

Product Review: Clove Oil by First Botany Cosmeceuticals

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.



This Clove Oil is 100% pure and is therapeutic grade; it contains no fillers or additives and is paraben free and cruelty free. It comes in a 4 oz size bottle with a glass dropper, which should last me quite awhile. It is supposed to have great anti-microbial ability as well as being a protective herb to help boost anti-oxidant levels.


I used this Clove Oil in my aromatherapy machine. It smells great to me! At first I thought it would smell like something I smell in the kitchen (which would remind me of food) but it actually smells more like a plant to me. I like to get up close to my aromatherapy machine and smell it; it also usually smells very good when I leave the room and come back a few minutes later. I can tell a difference in the aroma of a room that is filled with this wonderful clove scent and one that is absent of it.

The only thing that seems different to me about it is that after using it there have been some brownish-greenish looking things in my aromatherapy machine, but I think that is because clove is a herb and that is how herbs sometimes look.

In general: I love the smell of this Clove Oil! It is soothing to me!

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#fbclove

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Clove-Leaf-Essential-Glass-Dropper/dp/B0174LF2FK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455128939&sr=8-1&keywords=clove+oil+clove+essential+oil+by+first+botany


 

No comments:

Post a Comment