Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Product Review: Chalk Master 8 Neon Chalk Marker Set by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This Chalk Master Market Set comes with 8 Neon colors in the shades of purple, pink, blue, orange, red, and yellow. It also comes with two tips, which help to extend the life. They can be used on non-porous surfaces (per manufacturer: always test in small areas before use) and are non-toxic and water based.


It didn't take long for the colors to come to the tips of the chalk markers when I was ready to start coloring with them. I just pressed the tip down on a scrap piece of paper and within about 5-7 seconds the tips were full of ink.

I used these chalk markers on a plastic report cover. I am happy with the results. The colors came out rich-looking and distributed the ink just right it seemed as I colored with them. I love that the colors came out looking bright, vibrant and chalky.

What I like about these chalk markers is if I make a mistake when coloring with them I can easily erase it since they ware water based.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BYTWS4G

No comments:

Post a Comment