Friday, March 25, 2016

Product Review: Car Air Freshener by PURGGO



Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.

This car air freshener by PURGGO fits right around the headrest of the passenger side of my car. It faces towards the backseat so it should not get in the way of anybody that sits in the passenger seat of my car. It is a little bulky but I have gotten used to it. It is supposed to absorb and eliminate order instead of masking it, which I think it does. Although it doesn't have any scent to me (it is scent-free), I can't smell any kinds of unpleasant scents in my car. I like that it uses 100% bamboo charcoal, is all natural, non-toxic, and allergy friendly.

I think some people will like that this Car Air Freshener lasts so long, it is supposed to last for 365+ days. It is great that once it is attached to the headrest that it doesn't need to be moved again until it stops working.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#purggo

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amztk.com/purggo-car-gray

 

No comments:

Post a Comment