Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Product Review: Acrylic Paint Set of 12 tubes of 27ml paint with paint palette by Cubecraft


This Acrylic Paint Set is unique to me because the tubes are 27ml, which are the biggest tubes of acrylic paint I have used so far. What's great is that this set also comes with a mini paint palette.

The paint did a great job on some acrylic paper I used it on. Most of colors came out smooth-looking and rich. One of the brown colors I used  (Burnt Sienna) looked a little scratchy after it dried. All of the colors required more than one coat of paint, although Ivory Black required the lesser amount of coats. None of the paint bled through to the backside of the paper.

The richness of this Acrylic Paint on Acrylic Paper. These drawings are made from stencils.
It wasn't a big deal to me but I noticed that most of the seals were broken on these paint tubes when I opened them up. Most of the seals were jammed into the caps, while some were totally off. 4 tubes still had their seals sealed (Primary Lemon Yellow, English Light Green, Ivory Black, Cobalt Violet (imit)). Hopefully that is something that can easily be fixed by the manufacturer.

The mini paint palette has eight sections and holds about two to three dabs of paint per section. It was easy for me to clean. I just used some sanitizing wipes and a paper towel on it.

Acrylic colors included: Primary Lemon Yellow, Primary Red Cadmium, Yellow Ochre, Cobalt Blue, English Light Green, Alizarin Crimson, Chinese White, Cerulean Blue [Imit], Burnt Sienna, Ivory Black, Burnt Umber, Cobalt Violet [Imit].

My review= 4.5 out of 5 stars

I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/CubeCraft-27ml-Acrylic-Paint-Set/dp/B01A00QJEA?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00



No comments:

Post a Comment