Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Product Review: 9"x12" Spiral Bound Sketch Pad with 30 sheets by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
This  9"x12" Sketch Paper is Spiral Bound and contains 30 pages on the pad. It contains natural white sheets that are neutral pH and acid free. This paper pad can be used for drawing, sketching and writing with pencils, pens, and markers.

I drew the letters from the Ancient Paleo-Hebrew Alphabet first in pencil and then I used two different kinds of gel pen inks. This might be one of the various interpretations of that alphabet but it is a start to help me to learn about it by drawing it  on this Sketch Pad.
The paper on this pad feels very thick me. It feels like the same kind of thickness that high quality construction paper has also. I used gel pens on my chart after I sketched it in pencil and it didn't leak through the paper. The pencil and gel pen ink glided onto the paper pretty easily. I like that the pages didn't stick together on this paper pad and that I didn't notice any pages that tore at the spiral part prematurely.

This would probably be a handy sketch pad to have for a collection of sketches also, since it is spiral bound and will stay in the same place as long as the pages aren't torn out.

My review= 5 out of 5 stars

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PG8916A


received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment