Friday, March 4, 2016

Product Review: 9"x12" Manga-Marker Paper Pad by US Art Supply

Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.


This 9"x12" Manga-Marker Paper Pad comes with 24 pages of natural white sheets that are neutral pH and acid free. The pages can be used with all pencils, ink pens, water and permanent markers.


I noticed pretty quickly that this paper was light enough for tracing. It is also really smooth-feeling and looks like high quality paper to me.

I traced two free online coloring pages about Bible stories with pencil on this paper. I colored one with gel pens and thin markers and the other with colored pencils. In my opinion, markers work best on this paper, then gel pens, and then colored pencils. The markers look the richest to me on this paper, while one of the gel pens I used looked kind of rich but the other one looked scratchy (could have had something to do with that gel pen). The colored pencils did not glide on that easily for me and look lighter than what they would've on a coloring page and other kinds of paper to me.

Something that worked great for me is to sometimes tear out a sheet of this paper before using it for tracing (I needed to do that with the first page), while sometimes it works for me to leave the paper in and trace that way also.

I think the main purpose of this paper is to use with markers. I think it is great that pencils, colored pencils, and pens will work with it too.

My review = 5 out 5 stars

received this product free from using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

#usartsupply

Available through Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PGA8RRM
 

No comments:

Post a Comment